Monday, March 13, 2023

New Release & Review: Never Saw You Coming by S.L. Scott

Release Date: March 13

Loch

 

I wish I could say it was love at first sight. But I can’t. 

 

Snarky.

Impatient.

Demanding. 

 

Everything about the woman standing next to me was complicated, from her designer clothes to her coffee order. I don’t do complicated unless it comes with a good time. And then it’s only for a night or two, max.

 

I was more than happy to leave the coffee shop, and her, behind, but neither of us saw what was coming . . . 

 

Tuesday

 

I wish I could say I remember him. But I can’t.

 

Patient.

Generous.

Handsome. 

 

The same stranger who saved me steps in again when I have nowhere to go and no memory of who I am. He’s broody and rigid, but I see a different side of this gorgeous man and start to realize I’m not the only one who needs saving.

 

Falling for him wasn’t in my plans, but as I search for answers to my past, I realize that I don’t worry about getting my memory back. My fear is losing my life twice.


Grab Your Copy Here! 
Available in Kindle Unlimited (KU)

My Review
Never Saw You ComingNever Saw You Coming by S.L. Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Loch is tunnel visioned on his career but a woman with a complex coffee order somehow catches his attention. Even he is surprised. When she is attacked, he finds himself unable to walk away and needs to know that she is ok. Tuesday has lost her memories and really doesn’t know where to go. This man she just met shows up and offers her comfort and safety. As she recovers, she also finds a friend she didn’t expect. For Loch, he sees what his parents have always shared, someone that completes your life. Can these two really fall in love in just a few days? What happens if Tuesday remembers who she is? I enjoyed how this friendship built and as Tuesday healed, she was also helping Loch heal his own life, giving him a reason to shift his priorities. I did get frustrated that Loch didn’t do something sooner to help Tuesday find her identity, I guess to me he would have done that quicker based on his work style. Truly a wonderful journey with great twists when Tuesday does get her memory back. I voluntarily read an ARC of this book and this is my honest review.


Meet S.L. Scott

Living in the capital of Texas with her family, Scott loves traveling, avocados, beaches, and cooking with her kids. She's obsessed with epic romances and loves a good plot twist.

Scott writes character driven, heart-racing, and swoony romances to suspense that will leave you glued to the page. Her stories are regarded as emotion-filled and soulful. With stories ranging from light and witty beach reads to heart wrenching and heart healing, Scott has a story for all readers. Her books are more than escapes for the voracious readers of today. They are journeys of the heart that always come with a happily ever after reward at the end.

To learn more about S.L. and her books, visit here!

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment